The Photographic Safari Tour is one of the most sought after safaris by wildlife lovers around the world. Culturally, Kenya is home to the Maasai and Samburu warriors, adorned in colourful beads and wearing brightly coloured traditional outfits. Kenya also has some of the most spectacular scenery, including Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop to the Amboseli National Park and The Great Rift Valley.
Wildlife for a Kenya photography tour is superb, the most fabled destination being the Masai Mara National Reserve. Photography here is good all year round with the constant interaction between predators and plains game. The pinnacle of wildlife photography occurs between the months of July and October, when the Wildebeest cross the Mara River in search of better grazing areas in Kenya. This is one of the most phenomenal wildlife spectacles on earth, and a bucket-list photographic tour destination for both amateur and professional photographers.
Our Photographic Safari Tour generally caters for small groups and are conducted with a professional grade guide, guaranteeing individualised attention and on-going instructions. Many of the itineraries will also include pre/post excursion briefing and image editing. Whether you’re a novice or a professional photographer, Africa will delight.
- Each photographer is guaranteed a full row to themselves in the 4×4 safari vehicle, allowing photography from either side of the vehicle (maximum 3 photographers per 4×4 safari vehicle)
- Off-road driving gets you closer to the wildlife in Selenkay Conservancy, Ol Kinyei Masai Mara Conservancy and Olare Motorogi Masai Mara Conservancy.
- Exclusive wildlife viewing opportunities, away from crowds in wildlife rich conservancies and in custom open sided 4×4 safari vehicles
- Escorted and photography instructions by a professional photographer
- Safari suitable for beginner photographers through to advanced level photographers.
- Visit to an authentic Masai village with special photo opportunities.
- Day and night game drives
- Sundowners at scenic spots where you can try to capture those postcard perfect African sunsets
- Private entry to Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Game drives are also included in Amboseli National Park and the Masai Mara National Reserve