- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
We shall pick you up from your Nairobi city hotel, Residence and Nairobi airport for this enchanting nature and wildlife Safari tour to the top cream game park and reserve in Kenya.
This 4-Days Mara Nakuru Safari will progressively cover Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru with unbelievably game experience. Both destinations are unique and each compliments the other making it a perfect combination for safari lovers.
Tour Lake-Nakuru Masai Mara Highlights includes :-
- Huge diversity of flora & fauna in a vast reserve
- The Rift Valley with lake Nakuru lying on its floor
- Thousands of flamingos that have invaded the lake & nesting along the shore
- Stunning views of Lake Nakuru from Baboon Cliff
- Rhino Sanctuary best place for Black & White Rhino viewing
- Scenic appeal of the tree studded Savannah plains of Masai Mara
- Masai Mara as the home of the big five
- Wildebeest migration[July-October] & other eye catching episodes
- Mara & Talek rivers inhabited by Giant Nile Crocodiles and Hippos
- Maasai community home stead [at an extra cost] -the most celebrated lifestyle in Africa.
Nairobi – Masai Mara
Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive to the view point of the rift valley. Descend to the floor of the rift valley and drive via Narok town to Masai Mara game reserve. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a lodge / Luxury camp of your choice.
We will be spending whole day in Masai Mara with game drives. You shall leave your lodge with packed lunch box unless you prefer otherwise. Here we will explore the vast tree studded reserve in search of Lions, Elephants, Giraffe, Cheetah, Buffalo, Antelopes, and Warthog and many more. Wildlife in the Masai Mara is found in prolific numbers and the game reserve has the highest wildlife concentration per square kilometer.We shall search the predators in the field and follow the scavenger's trails during our intensive yet enchanting game viewing. We shall spread our game viewing area and cover the wildebeest Migration river crossing points.Crocodiles and hippos will be seen during this amazing game viewing. Return to our lodge for dinner and overnight.
Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Early morning game drive before breakfast.[Optional Balloon safari can be organized at an extra cost at this time] Thereafter breakfast leave the camp and drive to Lake Nakuru national park arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in this rift valley lake often referred as “the biggest bird spectacle “due to millions of flamingo birds which form a pinkish canopy along the lake shores. Explore the Rhino sanctuary & get amazed by their silence as they graze in the field. From the boon cliff you shall get a overview of the lake and the park in general. Dinner and Overnight in a lodge/Luxury camp.
Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
Early morning game drives before breakfast. After breakfast leave the lodge and drive to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Drop-off at your city hotel, Residence or at the airport.
End of our fantastic 4 days Safari to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru from Nairobi by road.
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other grantitudes
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]